Monday 8 November 2010

Post 9: Individual Script Feedback.

From the feedback, I had many comments that I did not think of previously about my script. From Becky Knapp who came and visited our lesson, friends and other teachers, some of the suggestions they gave me included;
*Changing the layout of my script slightly to make it seem more professional, like page numbers and the title page
*Alter the ending, as it seemed too odd to be that far in the future
*possibly have the main character talk back to her father when walking out of the house
*Include more scenes that show the main character more of a bully


Taking these on board, I re-drafted my script and this is my third version. This has helped me as other people have seen flaws in my script that I did not notice, so this has inevitably improved my script.







No comments:

Post a Comment